Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Celebrating you!



Another card for a Special girl! This one created so brother and sister had one to present with their gift. :)

Materials used:
basic grey phresh&phunky, basic grey urban couture, coordinating teal dp scraps.
Taken with teal ink, dark moss chalk ink, Prima big flower, liquid beadz, organdy ribbon and mini ric rac.

I started by picking my papers, sewed the pieces I wanted and *built* my card from there. Used the giga scallop punch for the sentiment and layered it with graduated ovals using my new Coluzzle system!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the colors and the stitches! Such a pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the 4th was MY b-day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails