Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

Ethereal...Falls



In my little world, which is actually part of a bigger perspective (need I remind myself that daily?) I get so consumed with life...it has a way of distracting me from what I would like to do. Really...

This picture is one of my own, Jon and I got up early one Sunday morning and trekked down to these falls so I could catch a kodak moment. And I love those moments :)

So if I don't have a scrappy creation for you today...Enjoy this beautiful scene, one that was created by Him who Creates life and declared IT good!

2 comments:

  1. Your such a talented photographer! Beautiful picture! Beautiful words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Stunning pic! It's so nice to find these treasures close to home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails