Pages

Monday, July 9, 2007

The Happy Couple!



What a fun weekend (and busy!) it was...my husband and I attended an Italian Garden Wedding! The handsome couple completed the setting of a picture perfect wedding! I was so disappointed I didn't have my SLR, which I normally carry all the time. The guests faced this fountain that had metal art sculptures and whenever the wind would blow we would get this refreshing mist, ever so gentle...sigh...

And then!!! We danced at the party...my husband has never danced in his life. It was too much fun!

Made this card from Junkitz DP that my friend Rachael gave me. Very timely! It worked perfectly into their colour scheme :)

Materials used: Junkitz designer paper, Bazzil CS, SU! black CS
XOXO ribbon, flower from Michael's, Basic Grey rub ons.
No stamping whatsoever (huh???) ;^0

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Your card is beautiful! I love the vibrant colors and design! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Mary!!! I love this card and the many others that you posted! Keep up the great creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Rachael sounds like a really swell girl! :)

    Beautiful card, as always, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it sounds wonderful! The card is so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card,love the flower! Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been on the computer for a while and wow what I missed... your cards are beautiful!!!! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails