Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2007

In memory...



Of my dear Aunt Nancy...approaching one year since she passed away. I made six of these altered canvas frames (they all look the same) These are gifts I made for the girls she helped raise and I made one for my mom & dad that says sister.

Making these and the six Scrapbooks I just completed was healing but also very emotional for me. My aunt was very special to me and I miss her greatly.

Materials: 8x10 canvas from AC Moore, Making memories paints - meadow, evergreen, craft wire.
SU! vanilla craft ink, SU! Ballet Blue CS, SU! Baroque Motif set, Discontinued sq. doily from SU!, Flowers from my stash, Ribbon from Michaels.
Letters were cut from fun foam using my newest alphabet CB Harmony :)

4 comments:

  1. You are so thoughtful, what wonderful gifts. They will just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to make something for others that mean so much. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Very thoughtful, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUst gorgeous, I bet she would have loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails