Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

Spa bucket gift ensemble




How delightful it is to have such awesome friends! My friend Debbie is such a one who is so deserving of much thanks and appreciation...of course I resort to paper crafting when I need a gift or a card. In this case, a card wouldn't do I needed some serious gift searching...

I found a cute gift set that soothed you into a realm of Spa...albeit, the packaging was horrific-ly(is that a word?) uglyyyy, but no worries! We, who live in the world of papercrafting have ways to fix the situation. :)

the solution? a clear *had to have it bucket that has been in my closet since June of last year!!! From Starbucks...no less!

embellished this plastic baby with paper, ribbon and flowers!!! gotta love those flowers and ribbons.

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeoust Mary! I love the beautiful colors, so summery and fresh!

    What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool! I LOVE it! Now maybe I'll do mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, it is gorgeous!!! What papers are they?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails