Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bon Appetit!!



C'est magnifique...love this adorable little chef! reminds me of the animated chefs in Ratatouille :) Celeste & I stole some time away one day & took in this movie. It remained cute as long as I kept it in movie perspective...I shudder to think too far.

This card was designed by Nebin featuring the masking technique and adding texture to our chef's pants using the canvas BG. (I believe I need to give credit to one of the SCS stampers) We finished the card with watercolouring.

Materials list: Bon Appetit & Canvas BG sets, Really Rust, Old Olive and whisper White CS. Going Gray, Black Stazon inks, EE Watercolour crayons, mustard ribbon and brads.

5 comments:

  1. Oh he's so cute!!

    We haven't seen that movie yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable, well done Nebin. It was a cute movie but you are so right a little perspective is needed here! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME CARD! I want to borrow that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. could I use this if I do a 'recipe party?'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails