Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Certainly Happy...



Using the set we recieved at Philadelphia regionals, I took some time to create some fast and easy cards. So Very was on the top of my wish list when the new catalogue came out as I had been looking for a dotted circle for some time. Well, Stampin UP! came through with this set and included it on our fun day! So fun to use.

Materials used: So Very and warm words stamp sets, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip and Cool Caribbean (06 in-colour) cardstocks.
Chocolate Chip Ink, Designer Label & lg. oval punches, coluzzle circle cutter, ribbon and turquoise stickles from my collection. Distress tool for the edges and paper piercer from the tool kit.

5 comments:

  1. I love this card. The colors are great and that teal just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog: Thanks for going to my blog: I love your cards.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are fun to make. Boy, you stay up at all hours, 4:15? gg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Card looks great!! So you met Shelli! You and Tammy look great and you had lots of fun, good! gg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails