Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Gone Awol???



Been slackin on the priorities lately...LOL
Well, what do you know, but summer is come to an end (for me) and school is underway! Cyber school is a new venture for us and we are learning a few things...just ask my loveable dogsitter...

Doing this LO was like puuulling teeth for me. Though my subject is fun to work with, it was a painful process! I wanted to use the new Creative License SS kit and limit myself to this fun hostess kit. In the end, I loved the page!

Materials used: Simply Scrappin Creative License,Naturals white CS, On the Spot & Canvas BG, Well-worn Alphabet, Stamp of Authenticity,Spiral Punch, Circle punch, Round tab punch. Not quite Navy, bordering blue, pumpkin pie inks

2 comments:

  1. Awesome LO Mary! Love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts Mary!!

    I really like how you cut apart the dog sitter letters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails