Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

LSS Stampscapes Class



To be on the recieving end of class was so much fun and relaxing!!! I finally took this class I have been eyeing for at least three years...Kris Hoffer who owns Rubberbuggy made the class fun and exciting! It was worth the money and time...These stamps are highly detailed and have alot of depth...gorgeous images. One of the images remind me of Ontario with the lakes, canoes and beautiful sunsets...

There you have it, my samples from Saturday :) Look up Rubberbuggy for their class listings...Kris has alot more classes lined up.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors, looks like a great class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to see the card in person...I just LOVE it! I can't wait to take a class too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails