Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

Meet Shelli Gardner...



Imagine my surprise on Saturday at Regionals...The MC introduced Shelli Gardner and there she was onstage!!! Wow...my first ever SU! sponsered event and seeing the CEO of Stampin UP! I guess I assumed that she attends Convention and is much too busy for smaller events. (to me it was huge...LOL)
Very down to earth and with the grace and elegance of an ambassador she got us started with business and based her speech on our statement of the heart! Then we got right into stamping interspersed with fun ideas by the many onstage guests. Wow!!!
My very first recruit Tammy and I posed for a picture with Shelli to document this
moment...I love those moments! What a treat it was!

5 comments:

  1. YOu can see your joy in that beautiful smile of yours!! What a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary!

    I can't wait to talk to you all about your day on Saturday!!! How exciting :)

    Keep up the great work! I love your acetate card! I've got to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great event!

    So glad you could meet her and have such a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it a thrill? I've been to so many exciting SU events over the past 5 years and I still get just as giddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you nenjoyed your first SU event...hope you ncan make to SLC for the convention! SU throws an awesome convention!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails