Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Golden Anniversary...



I began with 9x12 CS and scored at 4" intervals. This created three panels to work with. I then painted the cream paper with Gold glaze.( b/c I didn't have gold paper) I picked out Basic Gray DP from the Scarlett line and cut it down to thirds. I inked the edges with dk. brown chalk inks. The front is layered with a Love sticker from Rusty Pickle.

The centre panel is stamped using Baroque Motif stamp from SU! and took the recipients early picture(from the invitation) and punched it out using the giga scallop punch. Layered it onto misc. sizzix scallops from a trade. :) Layered a sentiment also from Rusty Pickle.

The last panel is layered with DP and stickled with cinnamon!! I created a pocket on the bottom half using a note size envie and adhering flowers and ribbon.
The card is tied using Organdy ribbon.

So much fun to make. Click on the picture to view. :)

2 comments:

  1. Mary, this is so gorgeous!!

    She completely blow me away with your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, Rachael said it all! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails