Pages

Friday, October 12, 2007

Holiday Thyme Tryptic Angel



Unbelievably, I was stamping today!!! I cannot remember the last time I stamped for the sake of stamping. Usually it is because I have a project due or a workshop in the works.
Since there were no rules, I used last years Christmas DSP and combined it with a "Blast from the past" suede paper! GASP!!! It really turned out gorgeous IRL, especially after I cuttled it using some of my favourite folders.

Materials List: Holy Tryptic set, Hunter Green Suede paper, Holiday Thyme DSP, Gold Cording, Old Olive & Bravo Burgundy CS, Ticket corner punch. Used Certainly Celery, Going Gray, Old Olive, Blush Blossom, So Saffron and Close to Cocoa inks for watercolouring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails