Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Regional Swaps


Going to Regionals was such a highlight for me! Being a first-timer, I had no idea what to expect with swapping except what I had read on the forums I frequent!
I went with 25 cardfronts and 20 ATC's...wow! you should've seen what the other demo's brought with them!!!

Cardfront materials: Pick a Petal, Baroque Motif & Curvy Verses sets, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant & Naturals White CS, Elegant eggplant ink and White Stazon ink, Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon, acetate.
I stamped one of the petals on the acetate using Stazon ink and cut the image to creat a half flower. layered it onto my 1/2 circle and then layered the flower from the motif set onto the centre.

ATC (artist trading card) materials: while this is a rage in stamping circles, the SU! group at Regionals were not into these. Maybe it's one of those fads...
Office Accoutrement set, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green & Naturals Ivory CS, Pumpkin Pie & Garden green inks, Spiral and round tab punches. Crystal effects for added dimension.

3 comments:

  1. Always full of great ideas! Looks like neat stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I swapped with you! Cool. I found my way to your blog because you commented on my jar today on SCS... small world eh?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails