Pages

Friday, November 9, 2007

Dazzling cool...



Love this Designer Paper appropriately called Wintergreen. Love the patterns and cool colours! Made a matching Lunch tin to go with this card. See next post. :)

Supplies used: Wintergreen DSP, Wild Wasabi CS, Bashful Blue CS
Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Pretties Kit pearls, bashful blue ribbon,
ticket corner punch, dimensionals.

These are one of the papers you can get in StampinUP's paper promotion! Any three combination of paper packs and you get one FREE. How cool is that?

5 comments:

  1. hi there! found you through my aunt karen's blog...I live in philly. Your artwork is so gorgeous! are you interested in a shoebox swap in our area, jan. 5?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, I tried to e-mail you swap details using the aol handle I saw on your blog, but it bounced back. If you'd like to e-mail me so I know your address, you can find my e-mail on www.clairelawrence.stampinup.net

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh mary!!! Another beautiful project! I love the colors for winter! different and refreshing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, this is so pretty I just love the bit of blue and all the green. The flower centers rock too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, Mary!!! Gorgeous colors, so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails