Pages

Friday, November 2, 2007

Time to Celebrate!



A quick and easy card for a special birthday! Used a Chocolate Chip base and paired it with Basic Grey DP...you cannot go wrong there. Took a Heidi Swapp chipboard clock and added clock hands from my sizzix dies...I have a stash of cardstock words from Wild Asparagus and worked perfectly for a card that needed quick completion.

Procrastination,oish! here is a thought for you, an excerpt from:
The Procrastinator's Creed:

#9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.

#10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.

Thank you for bearing with me. :=)

3 comments:

  1. I love your card and your creed! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! how beautiful! Amazing work in a short amount of time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails