Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Thinking of you!



Basic Grey PP partnered with Soft Sky Cardstock...yummy. I love the colours together. I added a piece of River Rock that I cuttled using the snowflake folder.

Needed a comforting "Not Stuffy" thinking of you card for a special couple who just lost their father and wanted it to be cheerful and light. I also didn't want to minimize their grief by throwing a Christmas theme so I chose this snowflake paper. The card sparkles and the edges are distressed.

Materials used: Tree from Stampscapes, close as a Memory set, Salutations, Basic Grey PP fruitcake line, Soft Sky, River Rock CS, Certainly Celery, Mellow Moss Inks,
Ice Blue Chalk ink. Cuttlebug Folder Snowflakes.

8 comments:

  1. I just want to touch this. The texture just jumps off the page. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so pretty! Lovin the sparkle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed visiting your blog. Your cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!
    It is just so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC CARD! OMGosh! I love the image, the colors, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your card.
    the second picture really shows all the sparkle!

    your blog is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card.
    I am sure it was loved by your friends

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails