Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

{14 and luv'n it!



The expressions on these photos say it all...I did this layout when we went on a brief scrapping trip recently. Since then, the camera went missing in action and voila!!! I found it today of all days! I am just so thrilled to have found it and quickly posted while I have it. :)
I cannot remember the last time I made a layout...maybe in August (yikes!)I had challenged myself to use items I have been hoarding! (oops, do you all do that too?)
The paper you see was given to me by Rachael and I won the vinyl Thickers from the S.A.V.E. stores 12 days of Christmas! woo-hoo!

materials used: Covenant Garden line by Tinkering Ink, Felt embellishment by tinkering Ink, Black vinyl Thickers, Ribbon from Michaels, various primas and coloured Heidi Swap flower, buttons.

3 comments:

  1. I think all scrapbookers hoard! I know I do! This is wonderful! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Mary!! I was going to ask you what that cool paper was, then I read on!! LOL

    Fun pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails