Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

C'est la Vie



Thoroughly enjoy colouring these gals from Rubber Romance and paired them with sentiments from another great company called My Favourite Things...I recieved these for Christmas!!! I finally had some time to ink them and finish two cards.

I coloured her in with Prisma pencils and gamsol, paper pieced her pillows...I used the Designer mats from K&Co.

Materials used: Rubber Romance gal, MFT Meet me at the Cafe,Scallop Punch, corner rounder, Mini Brads from Queen & Co. Black Stazon ink.

7 comments:

  1. I really like this image! Your coloring is fantastic!

    Thanks for stopping and commenting on my blog! I'll be back again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your work is so beautibul but this card is so lovely!!! wowow!!!! I like a lot! Kisses from México!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Your coloring is wonderful and the layout is fantastic! You have a lovely blog. I hope you enjoy your time with your dad and good luck with the test coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! Looks like the perfect symbol for our GNO group! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful creation, Mary!!

    I agree with Mimi!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails