Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Good Friends...



Another image I recieved for Christmas! This reminds me of a fun friend who is a doggie diva...She is so much fun and so is her little dog. Sooo, this card is spoken for already "at the right time".

I paper pieced the hat and her matching pants. I coloured her skin with prisma pencils and gamsol. (technique on SCS) I need to practice watercolouring the background some more...in the meantime, here's the finished card.

Materials used: Rubber Romance Retro Robin, MFT Say Charge, Basic Grey PP, Ballet Blue CS, Scallop punch, Ticket corner punch, mini brads, Black Stazon ink

2 comments:

  1. Love the paper piecing! This is another fantastic image! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on here and the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails