Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Altered - From the Garden...


A close up version of this first level hostess flower stamp. I watercoloured this flower pulling colour from the ink lids with my watercolour brushes. I cut it out with scissors and modge-podged it with the sparkle version...(it was the only one I had available - but don't tell anyone)I thought it turned out beautiful IRL.

Here is the complete version of this tin...I made this as a sample product for a sweet lady selling these tins. I used our pretty Ginger Blossom paper and partnered it with some red velvet May Arts(?) ribbon...please correct me if I'm wrong. I used red-line tape to tape the ribbon around the tin. Next, rubbed some of our beautiful rub-ons on the side and top of the tin. ;=)
I added a hodge-podge of ribbon on the handles and this tin was ready to roll.
There you have it...

2 comments:

  1. WOW. This tin just blew me away! What a stunner. I just ordered my hostess set and now I am wishing I ordered the flower. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I am really enjoying your blog! Thanks for the sweet comment on my Basket of Chicks post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails