Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Delight in Life

Making this card got me in a stamping frenzy...I was asked to make some samples using these stamps from CCrubberstamps. The two stamps used create a pop-up in the centre of the card when opened. Below you will see the front view of the card.

Here you have the inside version of this pop-up card. I mounted everything on Very Vanilla CS, perhaps you can imagine it if it doesn't show too well...

materials used: CCRubberstamps, SU!Delight in life, SU!Lot's of thoughts, K&Co. Classic K.Bailey Mat Pad, Brown Brads, Lg. and Sm. Oval punches, ticket corner punch, stickles
Thanks for looking!!!! Have a great week♥

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. So beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one too...I really like the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails