Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sweet of You ♥ bandaid tin



Another sweet altered project using Ginger blossom for a local stamp store. :)

This little tin is super easy to make and the uses are endless! Recently, I made one for my daughter for her birthday giftcard. You could easily fill it with fun homemade coupons, handstamped tags ready for use, fill it with seasonal candy!

Materials used: Ginger Blossom DSP, Prima flower, Sale-A-Bration So Many Scallops set, Making Memories Large Brad, misc. ribbon pieces for the handle.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! This is so cute! I really love it, and the colors you chose are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It's MelB. from the S.A.V.E MB. I love your tin. I make alot of these as gifts/gift card holders and they always go over real big! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails