Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

Globetrotter...

...bella that is ~ I traded for this little lady on the SCS trade board and finally inked her for a special card I needed. I made this for my DD who will be travelling in the next few days.♥


I coloured "bella" using the gamsol technique. Added some dimension to the globe using some of our dimensionals. For some sparkle (IRL) I used the stardust gel pen.

Materials used: Globetrotter Bella, Prisma Colour pencils, gamsol, ribbon, brads, Basic Grey Stella Ruby 6x6 paper pad, Old Olive CS.

Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute card - great layout!

    BTW, you must be fairly nearby... I'm in L-town :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary! Another winner! I need a tutorial already!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, I love the Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're in Levittown, Bucks County. Not quite as close as I'd imagined, but still not too far!! And hey, stamping brings us all together, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ACK..I have resisted bellas so well up to now..but as I am a Globe trotter myself (Flight Attendant) I think I have to give in already...DOH!
    Google Google Google

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the pefect girls card! Love how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so good!! Another masterpiece!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card---your bella looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails