Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Long Overdue ~ life happened!

While I love to scrap, stamp and blog, life has a way of moving us along like those moving walkways...Alot of things have changed around here.

My daughter is in India and regales us with tales of her new surroundings! If you get a chance click on her name on the sidebar, you will be mesmerized by her writings. My son left for Basic Training this week...he left "a boy" and will return "a man"...We will see him in July♥

I will break my long overdue post with this layout I did back in February! Love this picture from last Spring (..ahem...I'm behind, I know)

I used American Crafts paper, Chocolate Chip CS, Thickers, SU!Satin Ribbon, Felt Flowers,Floral brad, Coluzzle folder files.

This is a favourite shot I took of my daughter last year for her senior pictures.

The paper company escapes me but it was one that came out last year...SU!so saffron and certainly celery CS, CTMH Big Pinks,buttons, Heidi Swapp rubons and brads.

There you have it...more posts to come later. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Love these layouts, Mary!! Nice and bright!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Mary these are just gorgeous! Such changes for you proud MOM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say you are busy. You should be very proud to raise children who are so independent and strong... even though they are far away.

    Love your pages. It was nice to see your layouts. Your pages are equally as beautiful as your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails