Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yummy cards...

The sounds of spring are upon us...love the chirping of birds and signs of new life everywhere. The tulips are dazzling yellow and I saw buds peeking from the azaleas in front of the driveway.
Haven't had too much time to stamp much less be creative these days...however, I sneaked this cute yummy card in last week for a letter I had to mail. This card sports paper from K&C0. Marcella photo mat and Junkitz Salsa. The stamps are the adorable Hero Arts mini sets. Ribbon from my stash. The cutout idea for the ribbon knot came from some talented stamper/designer (sigh...not me)

Always is the name of this set from Stampin UP! I paired it with the scallop design from Friendly Flowers in the current mini...love how it turned out.

This is another set I recently purchased from our wheelin promo...This set is called Pun Fun and I cut the sentiments apart from the images to make it multi functional.
Thanks for looking and visiting!

9 comments:

  1. These are so cute, love the cupcake one especially the bright, fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the bright colors, me a blues and browns girl has even been lookng at brights to scrap with...what is it coming too!! LOL

    Thanks for sharing your little bits of goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl,
    Great cards ... really like the bird one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love all your cards! They are so cute! I think I fancy the bird one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Mary!!! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards! The cupcake DP is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic cards, I love the bright colors and designer paper on the cupcake one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your art is beautiful! So fun and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the bright colors with the pun fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails