Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

America...God shed His grace on thee!

oh Beautiful for Spacious skies...I love that song, it never ceases to provoke some tears from deep within! Pray for our Nation, we need God's favour more than ever.

This flag is from the CTMH's Home of the Free. I stamped the image twice, one in Real Red and the other in Brilliant Blue. I cut the stars portion of the flag and mounted it onto the real red stripes. So cool. I stamped AMERICA in brilliant blue over top the flag.
Using my scor-pal, inspired by stamping pal Brandi, I pulled it out and tried a few different folds with some of my cards. I have been looking for ways to use my embossing numbers collage folder and why not on this card? Love the simplicity of this card and the ease in putting it together.

1 comment:

  1. The bold red, white and blue are so striking on the black!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails