Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Croppin' Bella style~

Another version of Bella with hints of pink and green. Love the bright colours of these buttons. The ribbon is an AC Moore purchase, most likely one of those times I needed to use a 40% coupon.

A closeup view of this card...loved the gateway fold and then layering it with some patterned paper from K&Co mat packs. Again, I paper pieced bella's dress and croppin' tote with matching paper. She is watercoloured using Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa and Old Olive for her hair bow and shoes.

Thanks for looking...I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute stamp! Love the card!!! You always do such nice work! Hope you are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the proud owner of this card! :) Thanks so much! You knew I would totally LOVEY her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails