Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stampin' Bella style ~

this little lady was traded from the SCS forum...wish I could say I look this stylish going to a stamping/scrapping event. Though I have learned not to take the entire collection of "stuff" I still wind up looking like I am on a camping trip...Oii!
I stamped her on Naturals white CS using Stazon, watercoloured her pulling colour off the lids of inkpads and then paperpiecing her dress and rolling tote to match her outfit.

Here is a closeup version with a view of Robin's Nest glass beads. I picked these up at Rubberbuggy in Strasburg a few weeks ago. The rectangle is the popular nestabilities and embossed using the same die.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails