Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Toadally Unfroggetable Waterfall card

This card is so much fun to make! A friend directed me to this card and walked me through the process...(confessions are good for the soul) So then, in my excitement I introduced my stamp group to this adorable card!

The finished card...what makes it waterfall? the scored lines that each stamped square is adhered to. The ribbon on the bottom is pulled to see each square.Watch as each square is pulled to reveal the next image.

on the second square I stamped this googlie-eyed snail...cute huh?

this mushroom makes you think of fairy tales & prince charming...

finally the sentiment that is just sooo adorable...Have I toad you lately that I love you? ...awww...then a final word to the recipient...you're unfroggetable.♥

How sweet is that?

2 comments:

  1. So toadally cute! Sorry, I couldn't help myself! I have always wanted to try a waterfall card! The buggy eyes are adorable! Love the last panel with the two dragonflies, great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that?? Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails