Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

*Home of the Free*

I made these cards last weekend and forgot to upload them. These cards were sparked by the 4th and mostly due to a new background stamp set I bought from my friend Krista. I was quite anxious to test them out, loved how they "tested" and must've put them away after I was done. Came across the cards as I was pulling paper out the other day. In my haste to photograph them, the angle is kind of wonky but I assure you they are the regular size and shape.
This card uses CTMH Brilliant Backgrounds and Starstruck sets. I combined them with Night of Navy, Real Red and Very Vanilla CS, Night of Navy and Real Red Inks, our awesome SU star punch! cuttlebug's distressed stripe folder.
The patterned paper on this card is from Me&My Big ideas paper stack Coastal Culture, along with CTMH Brilliant Backgrounds and Starstruck sets, a little distressing and some red jute.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love the background stamp on the first card! You make the best patriotic cards! Always spectacular Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool! I love the background stamping on the first and the distressing on the second is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like always... great! Love to see all your ideas. People must love getting a Mary original!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails