Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Priceless Scripture~

Recently, I spent part of my day stamping, sharing ideas and eating with friends :) That in itself is priceless and to be treasured! Of course I only ever get minimal stamping done because I spend time visiting or watching what everyone else is doing!I did manage to make two cards and one partway done..Mostly trying out different designs for an upcoming swap with friends I met or will soon meet from SCS!!! So looking forward to that!
This card features SU's Priceless stamp set, I had stamped a whole sheet of CS from the Regals palette - Always Artichoke, Regal Rose and So Saffron inks. I wanted to use it in a card and came up with this simple card. Used D'vine swirls embossing folder on the card base and then added my layers. Will I use that design? hmm...probably not.
This one is my favourite (out of these two)and this scripture is a personal favourite! I love to sponge my cards for added dimension and rich colour! I wheeled the background with the matching jumbo wheel (I hardly use wheels, but we won't go there)Then I added my layers and using both flowers from SU's Doodle that, I layered them and highlighted them with Signo Gel Pen. Of course, I couldn't let it alone without some dew drops, my latest fave embellishment.
Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. The second card is just gorgeous! I love the sponging around the edges, it really takes it from simple to stellar! The dew drops are fantastic too, great color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the embossing on this, add so much texture! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing work as always Mary!!! Love the pic of Matt! What a handsome fellow! I need a scrappy GNO! Even if we get no scrappin done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mary... you do make the nicest cards! Love the colors you picked! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails