Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Sweet Shore Penguin!

This little guy is so adorable! Who could resist not colouring him?? I recieved several stamped images from Brandi a couple of weeks ago after a stamp/scrap excursion, we fell in love with this little penguin...need I say more?!
For this card, I cased a 3x3 card that Brandi made for me and made it into a full size card. I changed the colours, but kept the layout,DP,embossing folder and added some of the yummy ribbon I bought from Anne.
Notice the wavy embossing down the side of this card...this is using Cuttlebugs border folders that I got as a gift from Brandi!!! Wasn't that sweet of her? The DP is from Imaginisce, coordinated with the little penguins.
Finally, a closeup of the little fellow, He is coloured using rubbing alcohol and SU inkpads, added Crystal effects to his feet/body to give him some dimension (Brandi did that...wink)and used my stickles to his popsicle! How adorable is that?

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. THese just make me smile! How cute and fun and totally summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, the penguin is so cute!! Thanks for the comment on my blog, I added you to my list to check out daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY MOM
    i love pengiuns! and u kno that!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little penguin, as you know! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This guy is really cute! I like the paper you used behind him and the way the coloring matches perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute! What a great coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is adorable, love your card. So very bright and one can't help but smile looking at it!

    and HUGS from one marine mom to another. Our boys grew up to be magnificant men, didn't they?

    ReplyDelete
  8. These penguin cards are adorable!!! I love the striped green ribbon and embossing you used on them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boy Mary the penuin and the monkey cards are soooo cute. Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's so cute! The background paper is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails