Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Autumn Harvest~Autumn Vine

Love watercolouring these pumpkins! After a whole year of looking at this set, I finally caved and ordered it for this years fall cards. :) I used the papers that Brandi gave me...let me tell you a shameful secret....I didn't know these were SU papers until after I used them twice!!! They are in our Holiday Mini along with our new fall sets. just beautiful!

Materials used: SU Autumn Harvest, Doodle This, Autumn Vine DSP, Naturals Ivory CS, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Earth Elements buttons.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. very pretty card, I love the background paper and how the pumpkins look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I almost thought to write the name on the papers with a sticky but I thought...nah! she'll know! The card is just gorgeous !I love the coloring! I've looked longingly at this set for a long time too! Just beautiful Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set is on my must have list as well! I just think it is so pretty!

    Great card and I love the paper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coloring!! Beautiful job. That paper is nice and so is the stamp set!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty, great coloring too. Love the dp.

    Connie J.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails