Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Earth~with her 1000 Voices...


I needed a card for an Ordination...I wanted to keep it simple and appropriate for the occasion. I pulled out this Wordsworth stamp I picked up at a LSS and paired it with a designer paper from Paper Salon. Love this colour combo!
I cuttlebug'd the paper with allegro folder, layered the sentiment and sponged the edges, tied a satin ribbon layered with organdy...added some dew drops on the corner,
loved how it turned out! what do you think?

Thanks for looking :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Those colors are just gorgeous! I thought the embossing was part of the paper until I realized you had cuttlebugged it! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo! The green and brown is very earthy!! Awesome job as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the colors and the saying is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous colors!!

    Another wonderful Mary card creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. By far my favorite card you made! Colors are awesome! You have that gift to create beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I love the color, the textures, and that gorgeous image! (I found your blog from your signature on SCS...thanks for your comment! I too am a homeschooling mom of one! Wanted to come say hi!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails