Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday!

This card came together very quick once I decided which stamp set to ink. I love this set...can I say it is a favourite? I haven't used it for a looong time!
I used stickles on the flower and wasn't sure if I like the outline look. I think for the next time I would spread the stickles all over...what do you think??

Materials used: SU Fabulous Flowers set, CTMH Say it with Style set,Close to Cocoa and Pumpkin Pie inks, MME Tres'Jolie DP, SU Autumn Vine DSP, diecut tag, brads, ribbon from my stash, designer label, ticket corner and oval punches, stickles.

7 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love the colors and the mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stickles as is. It is a great accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is so gorgeous! I love all the layers and how you did the label!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, You have been a blogging and card making fool! I am so behind in all my blog hopping and have been missing all this crafty goodness!

    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful autumn card. That stamp is awesome.
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!! WOW!! Look at all the bling and all the layers. That ribbon is perfect with the paper and the flower is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card great color choices

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails