Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stair-stepping Christmas!

I had seen these folded cards being uploaded onto the SCS gallery in the last week or so...imagine my delight when I saw one IRL and could copy the measurements! I love stamping friends...Thanks Joyce and Krista! I used SU's Holiday Treasures DSP and cut into it...I love paper!
Here is a side view of the card...This card came together very quickly with the measurements handy and a card in front of me to look at. Love this stamp set from SU and layered the poinsettias and stamped it in olive to create the leaves.

Materials used: Christ is Born set, Holiday Treasures 12x12 dsp, ticket corner punch, naturals white cs

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this! Your colors look so crisp and clear! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your cards are SO amazing....this one and many others...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beyond amazing. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you've done with this - another on my "to do" list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO fun and festive! I need to try one of these cards--they really have that "wow" factor. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that card! It is so creative! Great job.

    I missed a couple of post... love those birthday cards! You do make the nicest cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! Love this fold!! I like how you cut around the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails