Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

...to You from Me...


The challenge was to use a stamp set you haven't inked...well, here is mine!! I have hung onto this past sell-a-bration set for two years!!! Gasp...I had to trim and mount it before I could ink the image.
I love the outline images in this set, so festive and fun! I coloured the images in using prismas and gamsol, cut into the stamped image with my nestabilities, embellished with ribbon, dew drops and clear stardust pen.
This card is going to one of my pen pals on SCS...hope she likes it!

Materials used: SU Send a Celebration and Best Yet(hostess set),Not quite Navy,Baja Breeze,Naturals White CS, Amy Butler K&Co Lotus DP, ribbon from my stash,Dew Drops, stardust pen and Stampendous bling stickers.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. This was a great challenge, wasn't it?? Unfortunately, I have enough sets where we could do this challenge 10 more times!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, great colors. I have that set but never know what to do with it. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not quite navy and baja breeze are really great together. I love the way you layered the sentiment and love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails