Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mama said...

Love these little Elzybells, my friend Brandi gave me some images to colour while I was recovering the last few weeks. This one is especially adorable and the sentiment is equally cute!

I used Kraft CS and combined it with paperscraps that matched my colouring...did I mention, I bought a *few copics? mm-hmm...so I have been having fun colouring in images! It use to be that the less colouring, the better! I think it is funny how we all do that...thanks for looking!

Materials: Elzybell, memento ink, copics, Kraft CS, tinkering ink dp, bo-bunny dp, ribbon, corner rounder, MS heart punch (accckkk!)

3 comments:

  1. I love the red and yellow combo and that image is too cute! By the way...you are making me want that punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Your coloring is so fantastic! Love the bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold colors on the kraft paper! Your tag is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails