Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

So Thankful for you!


A bit late in kicking off the New Year...but here we go!!! Let me begin by wishing you all a Happy New Year! I'm still here even if I am lurking on my own blogspot, I have not been creating anything the last few weeks. The holidays came and went, albeit a wonderful time of year for our family! Our Marine was home and we enjoyed spending alot of time with him...took lots of pictures, ate lots of great food, enjoyed friends' company!

I needed some quick and cute Thank you cards...so, I made these 3x3's very quickly, just the right size I needed. I had surgery early in the month and one of my good friends organized meals for our family, so I've been sampling some excellent cuisine from friends and family! How fun...I guess I could call it a perk to having surgery, but if I'm not careful I might have to reset my goals at WeightWatchers! yikes!!

Materials used: SU! Window dressing, GinaK my cuppa joe, Sugared Basic Grey, Naturals Vanilla, Pretty in Pink CS, May Arts Ribbon, MS edge punch, copics (gasp),stickles.
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love making 3x3 cards especially for thank you cards. I usually try to use up my bits & pieces and leftover punches that way. Love the scalloped edge and that pretty yellow ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the cupcakes!! (IRL, too!) Good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute to be true! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so pretty!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these adorable little thank yous!! Fabulous colors and layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails