Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

I want to hold your hand...

Another cute image from my friend Brandi! She stamped all these Elzybels and they have been the most fun to colour and put together. This one is perfect for Valentine's, although I would be quick to say I didn't colour it in the traditional reds/pinks because I wanted to use my limited supply of copics...silly, I know!

Materials: Elzybel, Basic Gray lilykate, Night of Navy, Sage Shadow, Whisper White CS, MS heart punch, Michaels ribbon.

Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love the greens and blues Mary...I can tell you are loving those Copics! We missed you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just ooh so adorable - love it! I like the colors you chose - glad you went with those - looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails