Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blogger MIA

Hello to all my blogger friends! I still exist in the paper crafting world! Although I must say that I have not had too much time with scrapping creativity! With what I did get completed...here are some stolen moments! :)


This was made with a set from Sweet&Sassy stamps combined with words from CTMH. The image coloured with Copic markers, a new favourite.

And finally...



This card was made with SU's Music expressions! I fell in love with it when it came out in our catalogue and finally got to use it!

All cards made with SU cardstock, designer papers from various companies, Copics, nestabilities, Cuttlebug folders, ribbons, brads and pearls.

3 comments:

  1. You are so rockin' the Copic's!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards...I really like the Music Expression one...that set is on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgooodness!! I love these!! the colors are fantastic!

    Hey girlie.. whatcha been up too??

    It would be great to get together again!!
    www.kooglenotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails