Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Saged butterflies~


For some motivation and inspiration, I logged onto SCS and hopped on their yummy colour challenges. Took a bit of time to get my creative juices flowing but managed to eek this one out. Seems my creativity went on hiatus....

I love the colour combo here, so then I went to sketch challenge #267. Sounds easy enough right??? However, my progress was slower than molasses....enough said.

The new butterfly embosslits have been begging for some action, so I tried them out. They are darling, I layered them using the small tip of Tombo Multi purpose adhesive. such drudgery, I know ;-)

Thank you for looking....anyone, out there??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails