Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

A Matter of Moments~

This BoBunny paper shouted exhuberance for life! I picked them up at one of my favourite LSS . Love for paper puts me in a creative mood.

This card began with the layers of coloured paper, die cut, embossed and inked. Next, I chose the 5th Avenue rose that I coloured with my copics.

Upon finishing my card, I realized I had picked up my die cut, coloured rose with ink on my fingers!!! ugh...but the beauty of paper crafting is you can fix as you go, so I added these fine swirly pearls on the smudge. I had to convince myself that it was meant to be there.

Thank you for visiting...Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Good to hear from you! What's new? As usual your card is gorgeous...so full of vibrant color!

    Hope the family is good, bet the wedding planning is keeping you busy, how fun!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails