Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spirit of Power, Love and Sound Mind~

Another card I made using ODBD Scripture set. I was aiming for a masculine card and so I used square brads along the top and bottom of the scripture.

The plaid paper is MME sponged with chocolate chip ink after I ran it through an embossing folder. I adhered this onto Bazzil Bling CS that I picked up somewhere. I never used this CS before and discovered that when I folded the paper it "broke" the fibres, leaving it with frayed edges. A little trimming fixed it.

Thank you for looking! Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the nice comment that you left on my blog: I just love your site ...your cards are wonderful...I'll be back to see what you have come up with next...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails