Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Because I care~

This set can be found in the first level Hostess sets in the current SU Catalogue. It came as a thank you gift if the demos preordered a colour bundle during the colour renovation. Yay for me!!

I stamped it onto so saffron cardstock and coloured it in using my prisma pencils...and  then added more colour using the gamsol technique. It gave it the dimension I wanted.    The embossing folder is also from SU...love it. I made this a few months ago for a sketch and colour challenge from SCS.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog! I have enjoyed reading through your daughters blog this morning. What neat memories she will always have.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails