Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A year of Dusty Durango ~

I have not been blogging for some time, let me know if you are still with me...I have wanted to post these for some time. My daughter got married in July and some of the eye candy is what you see on the left.

We made around 94 of these silver lotus flowers that we used as part of our centrepieces at the reception. I cannot take credit for the idea but found this on the SU! demo forum as I was looking through the latest and greatest creations. You can imagine my excitement when I realized how easy they were to make and how nice they would look on our tables. You can find the directions here

Another great find was from an online tutorial making paper roses...unfortunately the link is no longer available. The original design used felt to make their flowers. So elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails