Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Clever Mini Roses~

These little rosettes are genius!
I stumbled across these fabulous little creations on this girl's blog...thud, my jaw hit my keyboard. I grabbed my scallop punch and began rolling these little things and made several in one shot. They look so elegant on a card but I needed an embellishment for a box I made in a stamp class, so here is my finished product.

close up of the roses - aren't they darling?

I made this box using the scallop envelope die from SU! You can find directions here on another clever stamper's blog. Love how it turned out!!! the finished size would easily fit 3x3 cards with envies, fill it with chocolate or gift card...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails