Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Great is your Faithfulness~

Yet this I call to mind...how many times I have to remind myself that God is Faithful. He never gives us day old mercies, they are new every morning! I love my Father ~



This card came together quick as I needed a birthday card for a friend. Using Our Daily Bread scripture set as my focal point, I stamped it with Baja Breeze and cut it out using the spellbinder die labels nine set.  Then I cut another piece, the same size on Not quite Navy cardstock, cut it in half and layered it behind the white stamped image. Next, I pulled out this awesome 6x6 paper pad from Basic Grey called cappella. I embossed the whole piece with SU's vintage wallpaper folder...so far so good, then I added another strip of paper on the side and finished it off with these cute paper flowers from Prima. My friend loved her card!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails