Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I thought of You Pearled Flowers~

These flowers are beautiful and so much fun to create! All from a piece of 3x3 paper...mind boggling but such creative fun. I cannot take the credit for it...but thanks to paper crafters who love to share their talent, You can find the directions here thank you Frenchie for sharing your heart with us. :-)

A few weeks ago, a friend from church handed me a bag and said "I thought of you when I saw this..." Inside was a pad of 12x12 K&Co. paper...totally gorgeous!!! It is one of those things that bring a smile to your face when you know someone has clued in to your likes. You can never have too much paper! So, a huge thank you hug to Becky for thinking of me...these flowers were made from that beautiful foil paper of many designs. I have a feeling I will be making many more. :-)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails