Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Motivet October sketch~

I bought Hilda at a Stamp expo recently and couldn't wait to debut her....so what better time and place than to show her off with a sketch?  These sketches are fun!
October Sketch

I didn't want her directionally challenged so I flipped the sketch
Here she is...at your service! Isn't she cute? I didn't have a sentiment that fit this image from Motivet so I substituted these from MFT... Adorable. I glammed the flower with a rhinestone strip that I had in my stock. The scallop eyelet border is fashioned from the SU punch that I clipped and formed around the oval. It worked, although time consuming. I didn't have a scalloped oval die anywhere. The papers are from K&Co Amy Butler designer mat pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails